- Press the Windows key+ R simultaneously to bring up the run window.
- Type CMD in the field and click ok.
- When the command prompt window is displayed type ipconfig
- The "default gateway" address will be in the list. This is the IP address of your modem, and is used to reach the web configuration page for your modem.
Click the Apple icon (at the top left of the screen) and select System Preferences.
Select your network connection and then click Advanced.
- Select the TCP/IP tab and find your gateway IP address listed next to Router.
Please sign in to leave a comment.