Placing an Order on Lay-By
- Start an ORDER
- Select CUSTOMER button at top of the receipt panel
- Search for the CUSTOMER or ADD NEW CUSTOMER and enter in all the relevant customer information. You can search for a customer using tags, number, name or email, then select the customer from the list of available customers. Press SAVE to assign the customer to the sale.
- Add PRODUCTS to the order.
- OPTIONAL - If you need to apply a discount click on the order TOTAL at the bottom of the receipt panel
- Select Checkout > Lay-Bys.
- This will now save the Lay-By under the customers name.
The Lay-By will be saved under the Customers History and can reviewed via the LAY-BY tab in ORDERS or under a customers UNPAID ORDERS via the customer button on the POS. Lay-Bys are highlighted with a darker grey outline to distinguish them from other orders.
Once an order has been placed on Lay-By, users will only be able to review and finalise the transaction.
Finalising a Lay-By
- Retrieve the sale via the LAY-BY tab in ORDERS.
- Select CHECK OUT and apply the FULL PAYMENT or to apply a PART PAYMENT, click on PAYMENT OPTIONS and click on SPLIT PAYMENT based on the amount to be paid.
Please sign in to leave a comment.