Firstly, Factory reset the Modem. Do this by using a paper clip press the modem’s reset button for about 10 seconds.
If using FTTP/FTTC/Wireless plug an Ethernet cable into UNI-D1 on your NBN connection box into the red port on the back of the modem. If UNI-D1 does not work, try all ports.
- If using FTTN/FTTB plug a telephone cable from the wall socket into the DSL port on the modem.
Connect a device to your Nighthawk via WiFi or Ethernet cable and go to http://www.routerlogin.net
If the above address doesn't work Click this link to locate your modems IP on your network.
Log in with your Nighthawk username and password. By default these are:
- On the home screen, click Advanced --> Setup --> Advanced Setup --> WAN Setup
- Select Must use Ethernet WAN from the WAN Preference drop down.
- Click Apply
- Click Basic --> Internet
- Select Australia from the Country drop down.
- Select Other from the ISP drop down.
- Enter 2 in the text box next to Use VLANID, Enter 0 (zero) in the Priority text box.
- Click Yes under Does your Internet connection require a login?
- Select PPPoE (PPP over Ethernet) From the Encapsulation drop down.
- Enter your ISP username and password.
- Leave the other settings as they are and click Apply.